Hey guys!
Sometimes when I start thinking about life and people, I just get so excited and energized! Life is honestly such a blast! Like, ya, there are hard times and things, but all in all, it's just a huge party, and we get to invite everyone! And not just as missionaries. You guys get to invite and party with your family and neighbors, and friends, and co-workers! Because with the gospel in our lives, it honestly is like the biggest awesomest party that has ever happened, hosted by Heavenly Father, and with our Savior as the sponsor. And in every amazing party, there's always a big party pooper trying to mess everything up (Lucifer) but obviously, the party is going to go on, and never going to leave the earth again. So let's live the party up! :)
And that's my party life. And everyone's invited! :) haha. This week was good. We haven't found anyone new to teach that can progress, but... Nancy is getting baptized this Friday! So that's gonna be amazing! And she is so excited and ready. We went to visit her yesterday and while we were there the Relief Society sisters came again. Haha They're honestly amazing. The depth and love of their testimony reaches Nancy in a way that only the love and testimony of a mother could do. And it was powerful. And I was so impressed, because they said so few things, they listened and listened and then they testified, and I could just feel the power and joy of people in the heavens and of all the missionaries that have visited her and her descendants who have been waiting for this moment. She has been receiving missionaries for 10 years. That is a long time. And she could never progress because she was co-living. And she is so excited. And so are we, obviously. :) But I do feel blessed that I get to be here for it. After all the members and missionaries that have taught her and given her the experiences, I have been blessed to be able to be a part of it as well. And you have been too! :) Please continue praying for her. She still needs it. :)
I love you guys a ton, and am so happy and grateful that we have known one another and I have been uplifted and buoyed up by all of you. I know that I have been exceedingly blessed by my friends and family and it's really because of you guys that I am the person I am. Please keep partying with me in this amazing life. The fireworks are gonna come here soon, when the guest of honor arrives, so let's get ready. :)
I love you all, have a great week!
Elder Robinson
P.S. Please pray for me, that I may be a meek and loving servant.
0 comments:
Post a Comment