Established August 1970

22 June 2015

Del Campo round 3

Third transfer in Del Campo!  It's the first time I've had a third transfer in an area.  I don't really have a lot to say, this week was insane.  But I'm pretty settled into the new companionship now.  Sister Limb is from Dallas, Texas and Sister Christensen is from Fruitland, Idaho.  They have both been on their mission 3 months and reported to the MTC together and were in the same District.  So far I am surprisingly liking the tripanionship.  It was super hard to adjust the first couple of days and then it got way better and now we just have a ton of fun.  We definitely stay up talking though and it's making me tired!

We taught Candace this week.  She is married to a less active member.  We know the family really well because her in-laws are also in the ward.  The parents are active and recently moved to a different ward so that their kids could live in their house.  She was AWESOME!  She seems really prepared.  She's read parts of the Book of Mormon before and she asked for a Book of Mormon.  Our lessons with her have gone really well.  She is awesome and we are excited to keep teaching her.  I really think she will be baptized, probably even while I'm still here.

I forgot to tell ya'll last week that I had another accident haha.  We were doing service at the cemetery and my district leader was driving a golf cart around with me and Sister Naylor on the back.  We were picking up all the dead flowers and taking them to the dumpster.  Golf carts don't really go very fast so he was going as fast as it would go and for some reason we were standing up on the back.  I really don't know what possessed me to be standing instead of sitting.  Anyway he turned hard and I flew off the back and landed on the asphalt.  I am pretty sure my wrist is sprained because it actually still hurts and this was about two weeks ago now.  Anyway I'm also going to have a pretty good scar on my elbow.  Pictures coming.  So that's my story!

Also my whole companionship spoke in church on Sunday.  So they were told they were speaking on Wednesday and then spoke on Sunday.  Welcome! Ha.  Good part was our topics were the lessons in PMG so it's not like we really had to prepare talks.  But we did, but it was easy since we know the topics really well.  I taught the restoration and essentially committed the whole congregation to think of someone we could teach.  Doubt anything will come of it but at least I took advantage of the opportunity!  Also, I didn't even cry at all or shake or speak super fast.  So although I still thought I might throw up my nervousness in front of crowds is really getting much better. :)  Love you all!

Sister Robinson

0 comments: