Established August 1970

15 June 2015

Hey guys!

This week was fun. Nancy had her first of many FHE's yesterday and it was really nice. She even invited new  investigators! So that was fantastic! She's going to do so well. :)

And transfers are today and I stay here with my companion Elder Zevallos and I'm happy. We've got some exciting plans and things happening this transfer, so... there is good news yet to come. Also, President gave us permission to watch the American Cup soccer games when Chile plays if we are with less actives or investigators or recent converts. So tonight we watch a game and it's gonna be a blast and we're gonna teach a lesson beforehand so it's just great. :) WOO HOOO!!!! VIVA CHILE!!!!

I don't have anything way exciting to say, but this last week one of the Assistants called me to ask me to sing the national anthem for a football game on the fourth of July! It hasn't been confirmed yet, but most likely I'll get to do it! So that's gonna be way fun! 

And I was reading the conference talks (because we just got them last week, haha) and I was reading the one about the music of the gospel. He quotes a scripture that I'm pretty sure is Alma 5:26 that says, if you have before felt to sing the song of redeeming love, could you feel to do so now? And I thought, could I do so now? In this moment? And I felt filled with that desire to sing and shout from the mountain tops that God loves me and on top of that He has blessed me with the abilities that are needed to share it with all people. Until it has sounded in every ear. And that's what we are all doing! Sing the song of redeeming love to your children and family and spouses this week. And you'll be filled with even more! :)

haha. I love you guys. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Elder Robinson

P.S. If you wanted to send me some good wool socks for my birthday, that would be great. And zots. Those cool candies. Lots of them. :) haha. If you want. Love you!

0 comments: