Established August 1970

08 June 2015

Just when you think you've got it all down

Something happens that makes you remember, oh wait, I'm actually not that incredible. Or at least not without Christ. We had the weirdest thing happen this week. Well... not the weirdest. There has definitely been weirder things, but it was a decent amount of weird. Actually, it wasn't weird, I'm not even gonna write about it.


Hey guys! How are you doing?

But what is exciting is that Chile is the host country for the Copa America. It's kind of like the world cup, but just for the american continent. And that means that for the next 3 almost 4 weeks, there are gonna be a lot of drunk people in the streets. And if they're not drunk, they're in the house watching a different game. And the stadium where they're hosting is like 15 minutes from where I'm at right now, so we'll probably go watch some games. ;) haha. Ya right. But there will be some days where we will just have to stay inside and plan or update the area books because it's not safe or productive to be outside. So that's basically lame. 

Also, Nancy-pants got baptized this week! And confirmed yesterday! haha. So your prayers worked, and so did hers. There were some unexpected complications on the way, but she made it through on faith and prayers. And it was a beautiful baptism and she had a lot of support from the ward, so that's one of the benefits of being an investigator for 10 years. Everyone knows you! :) haha. 

This is the last week of the transfer, so it's gonna be a little crazy because everyone thinks I'm leaving, even though it's not even more likely than every other transfer. But it's ok because they're starting to give me stuff, like food and gloves and stuff. So I'll take it. :) haha. 

I can't believe it's June and it rains every day. Send some sunshine over here, could you? But it seems like more people let us pass by, even if they don't want to listen, because they feel bad because we're getting soaking wet. So we just have to take advantage. :)

I hope you all have a great week and get these pictures of the baptism and the mirror in our house! :)

Elder Robinson
 


 

0 comments: