Established August 1970

26 December 2015

Moving on to a new year!

Can you believe it's almost 2016! haha. I've already moved past Christmas, if you can't tell. :) haha. It was really awesome though, and actually even busier then I would have imagined, but it was great. We had some amazing, fun activities, and the missionaries had a good time, and President said everything went as smoothly as ever, which is his way of telling is that we did a good job organizing and preparing it. So, hurray! Sure glad it turned out! On Christmas day we had an activity with all the zones that are close by and we played soccer, and football (like 500, you know that game?) and our zones activity was water volleyball! Which turned out to be a huge hit! The Christmas conference turned out beautifully as well! Everyone loved the video that we made, and it was fun to see all the mission together and see friends! There's several people in Bountiful in our mission, so we took a picture of us! haha. It was great.

Talking to Mom and Dad and Charity was also really fun. I kind of like those guys, I guess. :) Jk. I love them a lot! It was so fun to see them again and talk to them and just enjoy being in their presence, so to speak. It was kind of like a really comforting emotional break, to be honest, which I wasn't expecting at all! But it was fabulous.

Anyway, today for P-Day we went to Salto de Itata! Which is a beautiful waterfall about an hour and a half away. We left early this morming and got home around 11 or 11:30, and it was a blast! We all got a little wet, though, because of all the water coming off of it! It's not nearly as big right now as it is during the winter, but it was still really pretty and fun. And we got to get a lot closer since it was a little drier! 

Not too much time today, but now that all of my parties are over, we'll have some more down time and be able to enjoy the calm, again. Just 2 weeks til the end of the transfer, which means there are a couple of conferences coming up, and some missionaries to send off a little early so they can make it to school, and some other fun adventures, but mostly a lot more normal. It's been fun, but it will be nice to have a little bit of a break, and have more time to think and spend more time in our area. 

I love you guys a whole lot! Hope you had a very merry christmas, and I hope you will have a marvelous new year! 

Con mucho amor,

Elder Robinson

0 comments: