Established August 1970

18 December 2015

for Christmas

If I could be with my family on Christmas morning:
We would share special stories that remind us of the love and goodness that comes from our  Heavenly Father and of his gift to us of his Son: and of his son’s obedience and desire to do the will of his father; and of the Son’s love for us and his infinite atonement.
if I could be with my family on this Christmas morning:
I would read from the book of Luke about the coming of Our Savior into the world; or I would read from 3 Nephi 17 …And it came to pass that when Jesus had thus spoken he cast his eyes round about upon the multitude and beheld that they were in tears…and then my eyes would be in tears as I could feel of His love for us as if I was there in the multitude.
If I could be with my family on Christmas morning:
I would give each of you a hug and tell you how much I love you and how much delight I take in seeing the honorable and wonderful way in which you live your lives.
I do know that our God is the only true and living God and that His Son Jesus Christ is our savior and redeemer; and that he is our perfect example and teacher. He has given us everything we need to know and do to find happiness and eternal life with our families.
I look forward to the time that we can be part of Heavenly Father’s eternal and exalted family together.
I love you all.
Dad

0 comments: