So not that much has happened since I last wrote, since that was about two days ago. Church was good, but really long since we attend both wards. Really great talks though. We had a couple of lessons with member families and committed them to the Ward mission plan, which included committed to a date to have found someone for us to teach. We are excited to see where that goes and who Heavenly Father puts in their path! Today for p-day we got permission to go to Fair Oaks and Deseret Book so I could get some garments...they're getting all worn out! I'm excited! We had fun. Then we came over to our members house to check emails using their wifi and they got those fancy hover boards for Christmas, so I tried one of those. I'm a chicken so I was going outrageously slow, but it was pretty fun! So that's what's new! Not that exciting. Here is a picture of Sister Erickson and I in our Christmas Eve pajamas that her family sent. Love you!
Sister Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment