| Sisters in our zone after the temple this morning.
|
Yesterday was not P-Day so we cleaned the temple for service. It was cool because recently in one of our church lessons or something we were talking about the sacrament. Someone shared an experience of a woman they had known that was frustrated after cleaning the temple and looking at her rag that was totally clean. It seemed like a waste of time to her since clearly she had not really cleaned anything. She was told that we don't clean the temple because it is dirty, we clean it so that it can remain clean. Sometimes the sacrament is like that. If we are regularly repenting, we are hopefully not "dirty" but that does not make the sacrament unnecessary. We partake of it regularly so that we can remain clean and pure. While I was cleaning I was thinking about that, and also how it compares with our body as a temple. What am I doing to keep my temple clean? Physically and spiritually. It's a good thing to ponder.
This week we received a referral that was sent through missionaries in another zone. A woman has been working with her friend, Nicole, and Nicole moved to our area. We went and met her Sunday night and she is great. We weren't able to talk with her long because she had family visiting but she was eager to set another time with us. We are meeting with her tomorrow, so we are excited to see how things go.
I'm sure there is plenty more that I could tell you all about, but I forgot my notes so I'll have to update more next week. Love you all! Have a great week!
Sister Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment