Hi friends!
Sadly not a lot to report on the investigator front. We're still trying to find people, working with members, and working with less actives and recent converts. One of our member families has us over
for dinner every Saturday because their daughter is less active and they're hoping one of these days she'll actually listen to our lessons. They breed schnauzers and we got here pretty much right after
they were born. The first picture is me holding one a few weeks ago. It looks like I am just holding my hands weird but there's a puppy in there I promise! Just look close. This is me Saturday with one. They're bigger now and you can see it better. They're so cute! Only as puppies though.
#compcarselfie
Look really close. Yep, there's a skeleton in the passenger seat. There's one way to get in the car pool lane...
look what I found on lds tools! All four of us :D
Funny story, on Saturday we were walking around for designated miracle time and I really needed to use the bathroom. I didn't want to use up any of designated miracle time by going somewhere else so I planned to just hold it. Ok I know this is kinda too much information but it's a funny story. So we see this family across the street and decide to go contact them. Sister Miller starts out by saying, "Random question, can we use your bathroom?" It was this huge Polynesian family and they had to run around to find the owners of the house to get permission for me to go in. We talked with those outside while we were waiting. Then I was invited in. It was so crazy! They weren't really interested but we're going to drop by every once in a while anyhow. So thus the story of how I used a random strangers bathroom. Love you all! Have a great week!
Sister Robinson

0 comments:
Post a Comment