Established August 1970

22 August 2015

Living the life

At least I think so!

How are you doing?! Love you guys a ton!

This week was great! We had a couple of surprises here in the office and a couple of awesome surprises in our ward! Haha. It was an awesome week.

Well first I'd like to say that Giovana (the mom of Viviana, the recent convert) went to church on Sunday and with her boyfriend! Whoo hoo!!! Best news ever, right? And the young boy, Myron, has been telling his dad that he's gonna get baptized, so that's pretty exciting! Also, they're talking about getting married and we hope that this week that comes they will go and take out a date to get married. Well, we're going to invite them to do that anyway. And it's starting to look pretty good! And Giovana understands so well, he who hath ears let him hear.  The people that God has chosen hear and understand His words.

Also, we have another investigator that is committed to church this Sunday, and he's doing really well. His name is Cristian. He's the brother of Javier (who is a new convert as well) and he's been listening to the missionaries for a long time, but this Monday when we went to visit them he said, "What do I need to do to get baptized?" my companion and I both thought he was kidding and then he asked again and we were like… are you serious? And he was like, ya, I really am. So we told him what he needs to do and we asked him what made him change and he said he was just done seeing the signs that God was sending him and denying them. He said he just couldn't continue denying that he knew it was true. God truly does work in miracles.

More exciting news is that it is Stake Conference is this weekend and a member of the seventy is coming! I'm pretty sure it's to get everyone PUMPED for the groundbreaking of the temple. So it should be pretty cool. And President Arrington tries to go to all the stake conferences so that means it will be filled with really good talks and it should be just perfect for the investigators to get really motivated to be baptized and prepare themselves to start receiving the blessings of the temple.

Now that I haven't been to a temple for almost a whole year I really understand what a difference it makes to have frequent temple worship as part of our lives as well. It honestly makes so much of a difference and I am so happy for the people here in Concepcion that will be so close to the temple. I always felt like the weekly temple visits to do baptisms for the dead always come just in the nick of time, just when I was feeling my weakest. The people here in Conce will know soon as well.  And I'm working so that they can be prepared and understand the blessing that it is, I hope it's never found empty.

I hope you all have a fantastic week and I love you all a TON! Hope you all have a good start to school in these upcoming weeks, summer is gonna start in a few more weeks here! Haha.

Love you!

Elder Robinson

P.S. Family history is the bomb. #familyhistorybowl #2k17 it's gonna be awesome!
P.P.S. Who wants free names to take to the temple? Write me your info for family search and I'll share! An Elder here taught me how to be a wizard at it!

0 comments: