That's probably the most popular subject line for all the missionaries in the world... but I guess that makes sense since it was Valentine's Day yesterday. haha.
My week was pretty great! We did a lot of service this week as well! I'm getting pretty shredded with all this service! We went and did some heavy duty yard work, and I kept thinking, "All my mom had to do to get this stuff done was call the missionaries!" haha. It was actually really nice, though. It was way out into the countryside. It was like 20 minutes on the bus from where we live, and it's honestly just fields and cows out there. It felt like home sweet Preston, Idaho. It was nice. Same weeds and everything! :) haha.
We also had some amazing success with the members this week. We had several fhe's during the week and everyone invited someone over, some of them were new investigators, some of them were less actives, and overall, we were really pleased with the success we had. And we received a lot of referrals. Not all of them could go to the fhe's but they still gave us the referrals, and it's the most member referrals I have received on the mission. It was really awesome. And some of them are really promising, so we're excited about that. Well... I am. My companion's is excited for me, but he's going home next week...
The Elders in our zone told him that this is his P-week. His preparation week, preparing to go home. haha. Elder Archibald's not too trunky, though. He has made some pretty great goals for when he gets home; a date every week, go to the gym, the classics. haha. He's still working hard, though so that's what counts. :)
I just want to take a moment to express the love I have felt grow inside my heart during my mission up until now. For my family, my siblings, my nieces and nephews, my parents, my friends, my companions, my investigators, the members in every ward. I really feel like that's what has made it easy to always see the good things and forget about the trials and overcome the challenges. When it's been really hard, and I've wanted to give up or take a rest, I remember a less active sister that needs our help, or a part member family that's lead by a mom who just wants their family to be united. And when I remember those people I know that I can't take a break, and more than that I remember that our Lord, Jesus Christ, didn't take a break from us, He didn't give up on us, and He will never cease to be there to buoy us up and give us the strength we need. He has sent us His spirit to guide us and protect us, and give us peace when we are tried and tempted.
I love you all a lot, and hope you have an amazing week!
Con amor y cariƱo,
Elder Robinson
P.S. Please pray for me to be able to find my way in my area, I still get lost a lot and I'll be leading the area when my companions leaves... Thank you!
P.P.S. Our investigators are Araceli and Kimberly(mom and daughter), we are working this week to have an fhe with them and invite the father to share with us as well as the daughter. We have only been able to teach the mom and she says she'd like the whole family to make the decision together to go to church and join the church. They're really amazing people. Thanks again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment