Well, they called me to give me the transfers last night! Woo hoo! haha. And Elder Archibald left yesterday so I was with the other Elders in the ward for last night and today. And Elder Mace is coming to be with me! So that's pretty great. He's pretty tall. haha. And he was actually in my zone when I started the mission, so I already know him really well. I'm excited to be with him. He's a really genuine person, and very loving. It'll be good for me to be able to learn from him.
I know that this church is true and that our Heavenly Father has restored it in these latter days so that we may be perfected and saved through the saving ordinances and power of the priesthood. I know that Peter, James, and John appeared to Joseph Smith to give him that sacred priesthood authority, and that today Thomas S. Monson possesses those same priesthood keys and truly is the prophet that God has called to guide us and keep us safe from the temptations of the adversary. I hope that we all can listen and ponder upon his words and be able to know and obey his counsels which come from our Heavenly Father.
Just so you know, this transfer is an 8 week transfer, so that's pretty cool. I'm excited. And there are a ton of people training in our zone, which is always fun. And because it's cambios day, I don't have too much time. But I'm doing really well, I'm happy and healthy, and not getting too sunburned. I sure do love you guys and wish you the very best week!
Con mucho amor y cariƱo,
Elder Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment