Hello, I hope you have had another great week.
It seems that every time we meet with a group of members lately it comes
up that we are near the end of our mission. They always ask us to bear a
testimony. We like to do it but we are having some tender feelings
about leaving these people. I think our love for them comes out in our
expressions and I can see that they feel our love and they respond to
it. They seem to especially enjoy hearing us tell personal stories of
our early married life and some of our personal struggles. I think they
see that we are not really so different from them. Sometimes I have felt
the spirit so strong on these occasions, it reminds me of my chosen
verse for the week.
D&C 84:88
And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face.
I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in
your hearts and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.
I know that this is the work of our Heavenly Father, and that he loves his children all over the world.
I love you, Dad
07 February 2016
February 8
Posted by Raree (RAH-ree) at 6:53 PM
Labels: Dad, Missionary parents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment