Established August 1970

02 November 2015

Rubber Boa ctd.

On Halloween night before we went to lock down, we had dinner with our members and brought the Hermanas along with us. We all (except Sister Miller) held their rubber boa. I was proud of myself. It was actually really cool.



When Dominik came to church yesterday he had 3 pages like this of questions. I love number 9 (the 7th is his baptism). His questions made me laugh-he has such a good heart.



We went to our ward trunk-or-treat and ended up spending a lot of time with a 17 year old who is technically baptized but has no idea what that even means. He's really opening up so hopefully we will get to teach him and help him really grasp the gospel. He's a cool kid. This picture is us with Sister Shaffer, our new bishop's wife. She was quite disappointed we weren't allowed to dress up, so she bought us cat ears to wear. If you look REALLY close and have good eyes you can see them. She's Maleficent.

Being a missionary is the absolute best thing in the world. I'm so glad I chose to serve! Love you all!

Sister Robinson

0 comments: