Hey!
So this week was good. :) haha. LIke every week. And we're making some good progress here, the members are starting to trust my new companion more and more and things are on the up. And I continue being amazed by the relief society of this ward. The Presidency really goes the extra mile to visit the sisters and help us and support us. I really understood something this week about how badly the church needs the relief society. because...
Well... Nancy didn't go to church today, so we went to visit her in the afternoon and when we got there the relief society preident with her companion were there teaching and testifying to her. They had asked me what she most needed for her to get baptized, and I told them she needed a testimony of the book of mormon and joseph smith. So that's what they were testifying about. They testified to her of the truthfulness of the book of mormon abnd how there wasn't a better way to raise a family than on the principles and beautiful things found in that book that invite us to live the gospel of Jesus Christ. And Nancy now has her baptismal date that she chose for the 6th of June and she says that she will get baptized that day if she has recieved her answer. And then she proceeded to fix appointments for us to pass by and read the book of mormon with her. So, please pray for her that she can recieve her answer or recognize the answer that she has already recieved. Of everyone I've ever known, she needs the power of the atonement and blessings of the gospel in her life and family more than any.
Francisco, was in the program all week, but he said he's gonna get good grades this week so he can come home for the weekend and learn more. So... there we are, and we are hard at the process and work of finding new investigators and working with the members here.
Also, Heavenly Father is amazing. It never ceases to amaze me the miracles and "coincidences" He works out to bless and show His love to His children. Even the ones that aren't searching for it recieve opportunites handed to them. But the crazy part is that if they're not searching for it, they don't recognize it.
Also, two months until my birthday! Oh ya!!! My first birthday in the mission is coming up fast! haha. but from what I've seen they're just like whatever other day. But not on my birthday, my birthday is gonna be the happiest most successful day ever! But... that's still two months away, so I shouldn't get too excited. :) haha. I love you all, to the moon and back again and am reall grateful for having been blessed with my amazing family and my friends. I hope this letter finds you all happy and filled with the light of Christ. If not you can watch Dare to Stand Alone. No one found it for me, but I found it anyway. ;) haha. Thanks for the help. :) Actually like a ton of people told me what it was called, so you're basically the best. :)
Mucho cariƱo y amor!
Elder Robinson
P.S. Please pray for me that I might become what Heavenly Father created me to be
0 comments:
Post a Comment