I am holding a cashew nut here. The small thing on the bottom is the nut and the yellow thing is the fruit. The fruit is edible and it is kind of sweet but I didn't like it very well. There are other cashew nuts on the tree that do not have the fruit with it. It is pretty labor intensive to get the nut out without just smashing it. I guess that is why they are so expensive.
We are going to the north part of the Island this week for a YSA conference for the whole mission. they expect about 500 people. We were asked to give a workshop on "Self Reliance". We will see if we can keep it interesting for one hour. I will let you know how it goes.
Mother is reading the Sneeches to these children. This picture does not show all of the children, there were about 30 of them.
We are going to the north part of the Island this week for a YSA conference for the whole mission. they expect about 500 people. We were asked to give a workshop on "Self Reliance". We will see if we can keep it interesting for one hour. I will let you know how it goes.
Mother is reading the Sneeches to these children. This picture does not show all of the children, there were about 30 of them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment