Established August 1970

16 March 2015

Day 200

haha. Yesterday was day 200 as a missionary. So that's crazy.

Dear friends and family,

This week was good. :) haha. Just like every week in the service of the Lord. And my "brother" in the mission (which means that the Elder that trained me, my papi, trained him too) just got made AP! So that was pretty sweet. He went to BYU before the mission and was my zone leader in Chillancito. So that was just pretty exciting news of the day.

Also, I am teaching English classes to some of the members here that asked me for it! And one member asked me for voice lessons and another one asked for piano lessons. So that's been pretty fun.

I don't have any more time, but I'm just really excited for general conference in a couple more weeks and I would invite you all to prepare yourselves to be able to learn even more from conference. Think of questions you want answers to, or guidance about your life and pray and pray until conference that the speakers will answer your questions and fulfill the needs of the members around the world. 

We didn't have any investigators in church this week so that means they've all fallen. But we're gonna see if they can't get back up again this week. 

I love you all! And I hope you have a wonderful week and can have some time to spend loving your family and being with them this week. I understand now a little better how important it is for a family to have time together, talking, having fun, and learning and growing together. It makes all the difference. 

Much love, un abrazo!

Elder Robinson

0 comments: