Established August 1970

09 March 2015

ALL DAY P DAY!!!

Ya, I'm a little happy about today because we have all day p-day on account of President's Interviews.  I am also excited about the interview.   And about the fact that we are going to a members house that has a human size hamster ball. 





And guess what? drum roll...the apostle that is coming to speak to our entire mission ON MY BIRTHDAY is Elder Bednar!!!!!  So I'm super excited.  Best birthday ever.  So I never report anything about investigators because...we still don't have any.  Well we have one kind of but haven't met with him in a while and he can't get baptized because him and his less active member girlfriend won't get married.  It's complicated.  But really I think he just isn't that sure yet because if he knew it was true he would be making some changes in his life and he isn't.  So that's how that is.  We still teach a fair amount though because we have lessons with recent converts and a couple of less active members.  The recent converts in this ward are Robert and Shilo Nielsen and they are doing great!  They are just awesome.  I love them.  We went to a temple tour with them Saturday night.  Robert taught Gospel Principles this week for the first time and he did great.

Church this week was incredible.  The members in this ward are super solid.  They are on fire with missionary work, they just don't happen to have any good referrals for us yet but they are really trying to be missionary minded and it's exciting.  An elder recently returned to this ward and he spoke yesterday.  His talk was REALLY good.  And then a member of the stake presidency spoke about the love that Heavenly Father has for us.  There was a sister that brought her friend that is thinking of moving into our ward boundaries.  The friend's name is Christine, and she is investigating the church right now.  I think she had a really good experience at church and there were a lot of things that were coming together for her.  Little tender mercies she was seeing with "coincidences" of the people that would be living around her with this move and everything. It brought her to tears and it was really cool to see her recognizing Heavenly Father's hand in her life.  Hopefully she moves in!   Because then we can baptize her and not the elders that have been teaching her. :) haha just kidding!  Anyway, love you all!  Have a good week!

Christine to my left
Sister Robinson

0 comments: