Established August 1970

18 November 2014

Sacramento!

Sorry if I missed anyone!  I just have a quick minute to let you all know that I am now in Sacramento!  I'm exhausted, it was a super early morning.  Since the last email I learned so much again!  It is just crazy how much you learn at the MTC!  Hopefully I can update more on that on my next P-Day, which will probably be a week from today I'm guessing.  I feel a little overwhelmed again but I'll get over it faster this time :)  I'm really working on establishing who I want to be as a missionary.  I thought I had a pretty good idea before, but it's expanding.  I'm safe, I'm healthy, and I'm excited for everything I will learn this week!  I have appreciated and enjoyed all the emails so much!  I haven't quite gotten around to reading them all yet...email time goes SO fast!  But it just is fun to have things to look forward to reading.  I love you all so much!

Sister Robinson

0 comments: