My favorite memory of April is of something that I remember April doing for me. I had
asked Sarah if she could fix my hair for my wedding, but Sarah couldn’t be there
the morning that we were going to be sealed in the temple (I think Sarah was in Rexburg for school?) so April
fixed it for me. It was so nice of April to step in when Sarah wasn’t
available. And she did a great job.
I remember when I first met Julie,
I knew that she belonged to our family. I felt like she was my sister. I felt
that she belonged and knew she was supposed to be a part of our family.
I remember when I first met Amy I felt the same way with her as I had with Julie - she just belonged with us! Amy is such a sweet
person. I always felt that she was so sweet. I felt like she was a sweet person
all-around from the very beginning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment