Established August 1970

15 April 2012

Happy Birthday, Amy!

The first time I saw Amy was at a Dancers' Company concert. She was so much fun to watch and I asked Nathan after who she was and told him he should date her. He laughed at me. Then sometime later in the semester I ran into him on campus and he gave me a big hug, picking me up and swinging me around. I went back to my apartment and called Mom to see if she knew what was going on! She said, find out who he's dating! He had been with Amy. :)
I remember Amy telling Charity that there was "magic" in love and finding who you wanted to marry. Thanks, Amy, for the magic and fun and laughter you bring to our brother and the rest of us! Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

Oooh, nicely done! Posting on her birthday - smooth. :) Fun post. Amy really does bring magic to Nathan doesn't she.