Memories of Julie are full of long talks! Julie and I have had long talks about things we think and feel for as long as I can remember. I watched their marriage and the way they loved their children for inspiration on how I wanted my own family to be. Julie is sweet and loving and accepting. There really is nothing like the two years we got to be neighbors for bringing you close to my heart. Tender memories of playing with Susan and being there for Tia's birth.
My earliest real solid memory is of the first family reunion at Bear Lake the summer after you were married. I remember skiing so hard on the big waves that my back was sore and you and Raymond taught me how to stretch it and I stretched too long and got stuck bending over. :) I remember all of us standing around the campfire together at night. You are always willing to try everything and make sure that it's not just the boys who do the cool stuff (e.g. climbing ropes in Hawaii). I love you, Julie!
16 April 2012
Happy Birthday, Julie!
Posted by April and Michael Maughan at 6:36 PM
Labels: Maughans, Memories of April kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Great post! Julie's awesome for sure. :)
Post a Comment