Established August 1970

30 April 2012

From Andrew - it's a gem :)

Note from Rachael: I didn't even think to check for drafts. Guess I will this month to make sure I don't miss anything. Later I'll change the post date to April, but for now I just want to make sure no one misses this one!

Well... I was a little young to remember very first memories of all three. No wait... It's coming back... Julie is in her wedding dress looking down on me and I said something like goo goo gah gah. Yes yes that's right. Haha. Just kidding. My first prevalent memory of Julie is actually of her skiing. :) not many details but I think I remember that she was trying out single skiing for the first time or at least she was new at it. I don't  remember how successful she was, but I'm sure I remember her being determined and very... Brave about it. :)

One early memory of Amy was at her... I don't know whether it was a reception or wedding breakfast something. But I was watching a slide show of her and Nathan with some of her nieces. And they were
talking about "Amy and Nathan" and it struck me as odd because whenever I said their names I said them Nathan and Amy, I probably still do, and then Amy walked in and I asked her why her nieces always said her name first. And Amy replied with something along these lines "Well because of today the important part isn't who is first but that they're together." at the time I didn't really think much about it, but looking back I realize the significance and how true the statement was to the entire layout of Amy's character. :) 

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Robinson, in the castle of Andrew John were two beautiful princesses. The first being Princess Rachael, who had been asked upon a date, and was now preparing herself for said date. The second being, Princess April, who was preparing for the absence of her younger sister. While they were preparing, the young but daring Prince Andrew was wandering through the castle. Suddenly, who should call but the peasant boy who had asked Princess Rachael on a date. Prince Andrew answered his call and told the peasant boy that the fair Princess Rachael was bathing in the moat(shower). The Princess April was listening in and quickly interrupted the young prince and told the peasant boy to call back later. The elegant Princess April then reprimanded the young prince and told him to never ever tell the boys when his sisters were bathing. The young prince was upset at the time, but realized that the princess was right. Thus, the early memory was born. :) Now, of course, they are both brilliantly dangerous queens, forever ruling over their domain, in wisdom and... elegance. :) I love you April!

A truly incredible month to be born, it would seem, to create three wonderful sisters for the Prince Andrew,  of course. :) I love you all! Happy Birthday, and thank you for the wonderful memories!

-Andrew John Boy Tiger Joe Cool Blueberry Freckle-on-his-nose Robinson :)

3 comments:

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

LOL Ah, the first memory of April is totally hilarious. Probably you don't remember who the peasant boy was . . . ? My that is funny! Sorry I missed this one - it didn't occur to me to check for drafts. I'll make sure I do that this month. :)

Charity said...

The "peasant boy" was Dave! I remember that happening. Ha! I liked the fairy tale layout :)

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

HAHAHAHA Nice! I am so glad that it was Dave. :)