Established August 1970

11 April 2012

April love...

It was a good title so I'll stick with it.

I guess since I’m from Idaho that makes me a participa’tator’, as well as a repeater of cheesy tator jokes. So I will contribute to this family history, which I think is a great idea. I guess my thoughts of April went this way because of the original idea which was about priesthood. I remember every Testimony meeting at church April would stand up and say she’s thankful that her Dad’s the Bishop. I probably inappropriately teased her about it at the time but I think she was proud that her Dad was a worthy priesthood holder. Looking back I think was very sweet and very touching.

When Julie came into our family she made me feel welcome and comfortable which normally would be perceived as our duty as the in-laws to do that for her. I was and am very impressed by that and it inspired me to make more of an effort to be welcoming to my in-laws when I got married.

I first heard about Amy in letters from siblings while on my mission and was impressed before we ever met in person. She is such a doll! She’s got a great sense of humor which is great because I love to laugh. Unfortunately, I think I’m scarred for life at the memory of watching her drag face first across the beach sand behind our boat. Yikes! Hopefully someday we will be able to launch parasailors right off the back of the boat. Then we can make it up to her.

I think April, Julie, and Amy all fall into the category of supermoms that can and do do anything and everything. When I see moms like that I think that maybe you guys should come and do some of my stuff.:) I am a better person because of these three amazing ladies and am very thankful to have them in my life.

1 comments:

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

Yea, Sarah! Thanks for posting! Great memories.