Established August 1970

28 March 2016

"She hath wrought a good work"

Happy Easter! And Happy almost Conference!!! Yay! I can't believe it's time for conference again. 6 months go by fast.  This week was pretty great really.  Monday night we had a lesson with some  recent converts that are semi active.  We've been trying to have a lesson with them since I got here. It finally happened because their home teacher set up an FHE lesson with them and invited us. Now they know us better and hopefully that will make it easier for us to continue meeting with them.  We also had a lesson with another recent convert family that we have had a hard time setting up lessons with.  It was great to finally meet with those people!

We also did 🎵do doo doo doo🎵 MORE weeding! Tis' the season. There's been lots of rain so now lots of weeds to get up. So some days I'm probably doing exactly the same thing you all are doing!

There were a couple of days this week that were nice weather so, miraculously, people were outside. The even greater miracle? Some of them actually talked with us and said they would watch the #hallelujah video.  We will be checking back to follow up with them on that and hopefully some of them will be interested in learning more.  It was a little tender mercy Heavenly Father sent my way I think.  I just need to talk to people!  People to contact are just few and far between but hopefully with the weather warming up there will continue to be more people to talk to.

Friday Sister Erickson and I went to paint these giant rocks that are here.  There are just these huge boulders that are always being painted with different things-telling people happy birthday, welcome
home etc.  We've been wanting to paint them ever since we have been here and finally decided to just do it. Time lapse video attached.  It was like our own free billboard!  It's not the prettiest ever, but it
was a way to get the message out there for however long it was left.







Women's Conference on Saturday was wonderful.  It was over so fast though!  I loved the frequent reminders to do what we can, and to seek the spirits guidance for what we as individuals can do.  We all get overwhelmed trying to do every good thing.  The spirit can direct us to the things that we  personally need to do. "She hath wrought a good work. She hath done what she could."  We are all asked to do what we can to serve in His kingdom.  I'm grateful for inspiration to direct me in doing what I can.  Love you all!

Sister Robinson

Tuesday we went to the temple. That is always nice.  I love the temple.

Our member made us these awesome shirts. We actually don't really bike here, but I came up with the idea for these shirts when I was biking and I still wanted them. :) Ignore the fuzzy hair, we had just been weeding.

Sister Limb and Sister Kauvaka got these mustaches for Sister Erickson since she loves green.

0 comments: