Hope she had a great birthday!
This week was a little slow for us too, to be honest. But we did get a lot of things set up for this week, and we were blessed with several member referrals, and we have good opportunities to contact them this week with the members that gave them! So that's pretty fun!
Also, Marco continues progressing but he continues to struggle with some doubts that he has. He was able to find the answers to most of his doubts from last week, but now he's got a hangup about the priesthood because he doesn't think it needed to be restored because he thinks that was the law that was fulfilled in Christ, and that now, the royal priesthood is for all members of the church (true) but that it doesn't need to be given by the laying on of hands, but that the people that are baptized just have it automatically, which is kind of true because they are blessed by it automatically. But I don't think this one will be too hard to resolve, he's been a lot more open-minded this week, so that was truly a miracle in and of itself.
Araceli continues progressing as well, she wasn't able to go to church this week because it was in the stake center and her husband didn't think it was a good idea to go so far. But she continues reading the Book of Mormon and praying, and she has officially started cheering for her own team, she's really anxious to have an answer and she hopes that if she goes for a few weeks to church that her husband and daughter will begin to join her as well. We promised her that it would be that way as she acts in faith. Please pray for her to help her receive and recognize her answer.
I'm doing really well, Elder Mace is really great. He's going to BYU in the fall as well, so that will be fun to hang out with him there as well! We're working on getting our house really clean, because it's actually a really nice house, it has a grill outside and everything but it was really a mess when I got there; but I started cleaning and Elder Mace wants to get everything clean as well. So I think that well help us be more organized as well. We had an amazing conference yesterday broadcasted from the conference center for all the stakes in Chile. It was sweet. Bishop Davies spoke (in Spanish) and President Nelson spoke as well (also in Spanish) it was pretty short for a conference, but it was simple and powerful. Keep the commandments, sanctify the day of rest. I'm so grateful that my parents raised us with the practice of Sabbath day worship. I've seen especially on the mission how big of a difference it makes in people's lives. Even the non members that sanctify the day of rest are so much happier than those that don't. It's truly a visible promise.
I love you guys a whole lot! And I hope you have una semana increíble!
Cariños,
Elder Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment