Hey guys!!! Sorry I'm so late today! We had a zone activity today that was really long. haha. We left at 7 this morning with my zone (26 missionaries) and the other zone here in Chillan (20 missionaries) and we rented a bus to take us the Cobquecura and la iglesia de piedra I don't know if you'll remember it, but I went there when I was in the office as well. It was awesome! And something else cool that we saw was the Lobería. Which was really cool. It's like a place where there's a ton of sea lions. So that was really fun. And there was a dead one on the beach which a bunch of birds were feasting on when we got there. So that was... pretty disgusting actually, but it was also really cool. Anyway... that happened.
And this week went really well, but we were sad because none of our investigators showed up to church. We still felt good about our work, but it was sad because we kind of love those guys. It's hard when the people you love don't make the best decisions. I know that sounds really obvious, and I suppose it is, but it's different to actually feel it and live it. But we continue hoping for all things.
We found Freddy on Saturday. He has a smoking problem, and his girl just left him a while back, but he accepted a baptismal date and wants to stop smoking. He didn't show up to church yesterday, but I feel pretty sure that he'll go next week.
Araceli kind of is leaving us... sad times. She said that she just feels that her husband is against it, even though he says she can go he always plans things for Sunday so that she can't go. So... we're gonna try to visit her this week, but if she doesn't want to make a choice right now, we'll probably leave her for a while and pray that she can be prepared for another time.
Marco's doing well, but he's still got this doubt about the priesthood. I'm not sure what else we can do, he prays but I'm not really sure if he waits for the answer, but we weren't able to visit him this last week anyway, so this week we're gonna see if he will act in faith and trust that he will find the answer in God's time.
Other than that I just want to encourage you all to share the Hallelujah video and the website of Follow Him. We've found several investigators through that video this week, and we hope to continue to do so this week. It's a beautiful message of the hope that we have in a new life. A clean life, an eternal life, a life with our Heavenly Father, and a life with our families forever.
I love you all and hope you have an incredible week! Pictures will be coming soon. My converter broke, and I haven't been able to find a new one yet, but I hope I'll be able to soon!
Saludos y cariños para todos,
Elder Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment