| We went caroling to a Nursing Home on Christmas Day |
This will be a shorter one because I'm about out of time. Next week P-Day will be on Thursday as well since it is New Years Day.
The Caroling Activity went pretty well. Actually it was a nightmare. Sister Barfuss and I were running around like crazy people. Turns out other missionaries are not very dependable so we were a little disappointed in them but things turned out pretty well anyway! We got some good feedback from members of the ward, and we had more people than we thought. Somewhere around 100. And we added an investigator because of it so we'll see where that goes.
Highlight of last Sunday was being shown the Piano Guys Christmas video. Probably youtube search piano guys and then it will be called Angels from the Realms of Glory or something. It is so awesome! Apparently they got it together in about 3 weeks and broke the Guiness book of world records for largest live nativity, and at the end they direct people to the He is the Gift video. That is some serious missionary work! I was so excited at their enthusiasm in using their talents to share the gospel. David Archuleta was in it so that was a treat :) I've become super obsessed with him since my mission because his Christmas cd is the only semi normal music I hear. It's pretty funny.
I have been VERY well taken care of this Christmas. Somehow every Christmas tradition was provided for me, even away from my family. I got See's chocolates from a member, and pajamas from a member, and we had soup for Christmas Eve. The Lord is so mindful of us, even the little things. The members have been extremely generous and I have been very touched by their Christ-like giving and service. I love you all so much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment