Established August 1970

15 December 2014

10 days til Christmas!!!!

Hey everyone!

First of all, sorry! I don't have any time today to write anyone individually but I should have the regular amount of time next week! It's because today we went all over the place in the mission and just barely got back and we start working at 6:30. We were running like crazy and didn't even get to buy food so... that's how it was. But it was amazing. And you can expect lots of cool pictures and stories in next weeks'' email!

Also I got a package from someone today but I didn't have time to go get it. But I just wanted to let whoever it was know that I got it. It says fragile on it. So thanks so much! and I'll thank you individually for it next week. 

Updates on investigators are few but exciting. 
Rayen and Dubal are progressing well and if all goes well they will be baptized this Saturday! But Satan is working hard on them so they need your prayers and thoughts. They've received an answer they just need the courage to take that step. A new promising investigator, Claudia, she's 18 and just graduated college. But her grandma that she lives with is a member and so that's really helpful. She's accepted the invitation to be baptized the 10th of January. So luckily we still have a lot of time with her to teach her and to strengthen her Grandma's testimony. She only got baptized like 5 years ago and she still has some doubts about the church. But she is a faithful and devoted member. We've left Daniela and the crew mostly but we still go by once a week. Because they can't get married February because of money issues. But they're still doing well and she still wants to get baptized after she's married. She reads and prays every day so she's cultivating her new found seed very well. Oh and Mario. I'll tell you more about him next week. He's cool. 

I know this church is true. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and our reason for hope and happiness in the world today. I know that the family is ordained of God and that the home is the best place to cultivate and grow ourselves and our families closer to our Savior. I know that He is the center and the focus of this Christmas season. And I am grateful to be a servant of our Lord in these times. We run into an atheist about once or twice every day and as soon as we start talking about religion they get shaky and nervous. Imagine how it would be to have to defend your unbelief every second of every day, when all the world around you is proof that there is a supreme being and that He is our loving Heavenly Father. I love you all! I'm so pumped for Christmas! The challenge this week would be to give something to someone in need. Food, money, love, anything. Help someone feel the love of Christ through some act of service. No matter how small. 

With much love and prayers from Chile!

Elder Robinson

P.S. 10 days til Christmas!!!!

0 comments: