Established August 1970

04 April 2016

Post Conference Weekend!

Hello there everyone!

It was such an incredible weekend! It was really a relief to hear the words of the prophets and hear their sure testaments and feel my growing testimony of living prophets, and hear their testimonies of Jesus Christ and His resurrection and atonement. I hope you were all able to feel as healed and strengthened as I felt as Jeffery R. Holland closed the conference, where as only moments earlier a feeling of panic and sadness had entered my mind and my heart when I realized that Conference Weekend was already almost over. President Monson's short talk during priesthood session was simple and inspiring.

The words of on hymn that was sung especially called my attention. Now Let Us Rejoice. I would invite you all to review the words. In verse three it says:
In faith we'll rely on the arm of Jehovah
To guide thru these last days of trouble and gloom,
And after the scourges and harvest are over,
We'll rise with the just when the Savior doth come.
Then all that was promised the Saints will be given,
And they will be crown'd with the angels of heav'n,
And earth will appear as the Garden of Eden,
And Christ and his people will ever be one.

I love you all and hope you have an incredible week!

Elder Robinson

P.S. I'm all better now, just so you know.

P.P.S. Here's a picture from laser tag today! Me and my comp's team won! Hurray!

0 comments: