Ack! Sister Kirby and I talk a thousand miles a minute so we ran out of time today to write. Oh ya, she is my new companion. I stayed in the area and sister Erickson went to East Sacramento. She has just been a gem and I will miss her. I love Sister Kirby so far though! We're getting along really nicely. She is going to help me be healthy this last transfer of mine! She's gorgeous and tiny, so hopefully that will rub off haha. She is from Las Vegas and has been out 10 months and she was trained by my friend from earlier in the mission, Sister Darling! This is going to be a good transfer.
Quick stories from this week
Wednesday: we did the service where we help old people with technology again and this guy told me he wanted to learn as much as he could about Isis. So I showed him how to google search on his phone and he was using the microphone feature to speak the words. He was saying, "Isis, please. Wait, I mean Siri not Isis! Oh no, the government will be here in minutes!" Hahaha and all of it typed out in the Google search bar as he said it. Oh it was so funny I was dying.
I was trying to help someone else later and I leaned over to show them somethings and fell off my chair. Chair tipped over completely and I was on the ground. It was so embarrassing!
Thursday: we gave out silly awards to everyone in the zone. In return we got the, "you care more about the zone than the zone leaders" award.
Awesome miracle with a potential named Heather and who was really interested and gave us her number and told us to set an appointment in the coming week! It was so exciting. I also had a crazy eye burning emergency during a lesson after dinner that caused me to awkwardly leave in the middle of it to flush out my eye. It was burning and watering and I just had to interrupt right in the middle of the conversation to walk out and wash it out. I think maybe I touched an onion during dinner or something and that was it. Anyway, here are some pictures! Love you all!
Sister Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment