Established August 1970

25 April 2016

I'm killing again.

Hey guys! :)

So just so you know... my new companion, Elder Smoot, dies at the end of this transfer, so I'm "killing" again. haha. He's a great missionary, though, so he probably won't finish trunky. But this week he'll have a special training with all the missionaries that are finishing that's called "finish strong" so that will probably help. :)
This week went really well, though, I was able to meet a lot of the members, and I already am in love with this ward. It has a lot of nice, wonderful families and I honestly feel right at home. Or I would... if it weren't for all of the hills. It has like 6 huge hills, and then "centro" and "California" are the only two neighborhoods that are flat, and there's also two neighborhoods that are like 20 minutes away on bus that are flat and pretty areas too. And I'm also right next to... THE OCEAN! It's so awesome! Beautiful views from the top of the hills, and the smell of the ocean breeze is heaven for me. It did rain really hard a couple days ago, and all the dirt and garbage from the hills were rushing past our house in the river that was running down the street. haha. It was awesome. It's a really tranquil place, secluded, but it's big enough that it's not filled with hillbillies either. So that's kind of nice. :)

We had 3 people committed to go to church this week and none of them showed up! So that was really sad. But we were able to visit one yesterday afternoon, and he struggles with depression, but he committed to go to church next week, so we're working really closely with him.

The week went by way fast and it felt kind of like a blur, but it was fun. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I sure do love you lots! 

Que Dios les acompañe,

Elder Robinson

0 comments: