Established August 1970

13 January 2015

New beginnings (in book)

Faith precedes the miracle and miracles follow the faithful. I think one reason we don't see blessings right now can be that we don't know what we are looking for, or we don't understand the blessing.  When I look back, I see blessings now that I didn't see at the time.  Sometimes we are looking for pain do go away or some other blessing but when we look back, we can see the blessing and the miracle in the pain or whatever.  Like we moved to Hawaii when I was in tenth grade and I hated it.  It was such a cultural shock.  I was use to high heels, nylons and dressing nice for school and there we were bare footed and hang lose and all the lizards, huge frogs, bugs...aagh, it drove me crazy!  I didn't understand their pigeon...English mixed with Hawaiian with Japanese and then leave out all the prepositions and the a an....I felt very alone. Now I look back and think what a great blessing that was to me.   here in the Philippines I have not had any adjustments because I have lived this way before.  Lizards, dirt, language...but now I have matured and see how The Lord blessed me and prepared me.  I believe it is more in  our seeing the blessings not in. Our receiving of them.

0 comments: