Hey everyone!!!!
Besides that I also sprained my pinky today playing flag... tag. Like flag football but without a football. haha. It's a little swollen, but it'll be all right. Oh and Wednesday night my comp threw up all night, so that was a bummer, so that kind of slowed us down on Thursday, but on Friday we were invited to go see a young man (Matias Coloma) open his mission call, he is Camilo's brother if you remember him from Tomé. He's going to Lima Peru Sur.
Well I'm a little all over the place right now with my ideas and it's really hard to type with my swollen pinky, pray for my pinky so it can work hard til the end. ;) haha. He's a tough little guy. Also, look up the mission facebook page! We showed up on there with a member working in Dichato! It's called Mision Concepcion. So you can like the page and see how we're working here in our mission.
I hope everyone can have the opportunity to share their testimonies during the week and especially my nieces and nephews so they can share their experiences in testimony meeting this Sunday!
I love you all and am way excited to see everyone soon! I have never felt so much love in my heart for people. I love the people here in Chile. And my companions and the other missionaries that I have served with. It really has been an amazing experience. It'll be fun to apply the love and experiences from the mission in real life. But we'll leave the rest of that thought for next week. But I love you all! Have a wonderful week!
Muchos cariños y un abrazo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment