Hello everyone!!!
Well this week was crazy. We literally had SO many things to do, and we had mini missionaries which was really fun. I was with Gabriel Giadach from Linares. He was really fun, and it was really fun for me not knowing my sector and yet and being on my own with him. It was really good for me though. It put me on the express train to memorizing the sector. And I got to know a lot of the members and church on Sunday was awesome. I played piano, and gave a talk. There were 16 people there, counting the me and my companion and the 2 mini missionaries. haha. I guess you could say that there is a lot of possibilities here and a lot of opportunities to serve. So it's pretty fun. And we live behind the branch president, who is pretty young, and really nice. I honestly love it so far.
Today I went to with people from my group to Chillan to buy souvenirs. It was really fun and so happy to be with all of them. It's great to have new friends and to have shared this amazing experience with them. And it was fun to go back to Chillan. I really fell in love with that place. And with Tome and Concepcion. haha. I guess you could say I'm pretty whipped for this mission.
Sorry for the short email today, but I love you a lot and hope that you have an amazing week. One theme for this week was Mosiah 2:17 and I think it's really interesting how King Benjamin talks about service. He served his people all his life so that their burdens would be light, and even so that he was only in the service if his god. And that if they should give thanks to him for his service, how much more should they give thanks to god. And that's how I felt this week. So many people have served me and helped me and showed me how to love and I feel so grateful for them, and the Lord has given me a strong healthy body, and a brain that works and thanks to that I have been able to serve, even if only a little bit, the people here. And when we serve people is when the love of Christ enters into our hearts and allows us to see His children as He sees them.
CariƱos,
Elder Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment