Hello everybody!
I hope that if you haven't seen Independence Day 2, that you can go and see it because it was really good! ;) haha. Just kidding. But I've seen some nice-looking posters of it, it looks nice enough. Anyway....
Manuel is progressing miraculously! He told us on Thursday that he thinks he has taken long enough time thinking about it and that he feels that he should be baptized on the 9th. That's this Saturday!!! Yay!!! So that was pretty amazing. I've never heard anything like that during my whole mission, so that was pretty special. We didn't even have to ask him if he had recieved an answer, he just told us. So he will have his baptismal interview tomorrow. But the members are finally starting to talk to him and he is adjusting well to his new ward family.
Camilo... is fine. But I think he might need a little more time to prepare for his baptism. He hasn't smoked or anthing like that for 4 weeks now, but he just doesn't seem to understand the importance of the Sabbath Day yet because he didn't go again this Sunday. So we'll see how he does in these next coming weeks.
What a cool thing that p-day is independence day! haha. And we get to go have a special 4th of July lunch today with a member that invited us, so that's pretty fun. I feel so blessed to be a citizen of the United States. A place was prepared so that the gospel could restored and Zion could be established. And now her stakes are being established in the whole world, thanks to the example that the US government set of religious freedom. God truly is wise.
I saw a funny bumper sticker the other day, it said, "I'm not the owner of the world, but I'm the child of the owner." I thought that was pretty cute. haha.
And President Catala is really cool. He has a lot of fire and love for the work and he gave us a new rule to sing in ever lesson. No problem here. :) haha. And he has a really high vision for what he wants us to achieve and I think it's time, and I believe the Lord will give growth now in preparation for the temple here in Concepcion, if we can just get the local leaders on board.
I know that this church is true and is guided by a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I know that Jesus Christ lived and died for us, and that through His everlasting love, we can be perfected in Him. I love you all and hope and pray that you can all feel His love, and help others to feel it too.
Have an amazing week and Happy 4th of July!
Elder Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment