Established August 1970

23 February 2015

Little by little

Hey guys!

Wow. Can you believe it's only a month til General conference again! Whoo hoo! I'm so excited. Plus Easter! Man, April is a great month. And St. Patrick's day is coming here soon! And I hope everyone celebrated Groundhog's day! I did! I celebrated by asking everyone I talked to what they were going to do for groundhog's day. No one knew what it was. In Spanish it's El Dìa de La Marmota. So that was entertaining. We actually had a really good week this week. 

We found two investigators that should be able to progress. And they're both named Carolina. So that's just awesome. :) haha. The first one we really taught horribly and I couldn't feel the spirit, but she seemed to understand everything really well. And she accepted a baptismal date, but then couldn't come to church because she has to work one Sunday every month. But she wants to learn and get baptized. And the other one English Carolina we'll call her, because she speaks English and her kids do, too because she lived in the united states. She's been to and seen Temple square and so that was crazy. And she has a lot of Mormon friends so that was sweet. So now we have people to work with! Yay! haha. And we put a young man and young woman both with goals and preparation to receive a patriarchal blessing and for the young man to get the Melchizedek priesthood. So that was a blast.

The conference that we had was about becoming a preach my gospel missionary. And it was really awesome. Elder Di Giovanni from the seventy came with his wife and they were really good teachers. It was really fun to be there. And we had KFC after so that was really weird and delicious. But you should all read the talk called Becoming a Preach My gospel missionary. I'm pretty sure it's by David A. Bednar. It's really good. and President Arrington gave us the challenge to prepare ourselves well and read the talk and the scriptures that correspond. It really made a huge difference for me. I could focus a lot better and could focus better on the spirit. 

Oh and also, things are going really well with my companion, Elder Meza (May-thuh). In Peru they say the s and z like th. But it's been a really good week. I'll get a picture of him to send next week!

I love you all and hope you have a good week!

Elder Robinson

0 comments: