We have all made a lot of fun memories in that house and I think that always makes it hard to let go. I get a little sad every time I move, even though the houses are military housing and not my dream home, but after making memories in a place it's hard to say goodbye to it. We've painted wall beds and watched it transform. Our kids have been delighted with the magic and the swimming pool and the climbing tree and the yard. But in trying to put ourselves in Mom and Dad's position we feel like we would sell it. We would not want the burden of keeping it when we weren't living in it. If they keep it would we help? If we could. But we don't expect to be around to physically do anything.
22 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment