Well, most likely everyone knows that High School was not my most favorite place to be in the world. I still managed to get out with a couple great memories though! So I have three...mostly because having three made the title more fun.
Two of my stories relate to organizing dates for Kaiti's birthday (in case anyone forgot, Kaiti has been my buddy since second grade). For her sixteenth birthday I planned her a rockin' first date. The night before I went with a friend and taped up these huge signs on her house that Amy helped me paint. They said, "Happy Birthday, Kaiti" and "Sweet Sixteen, Dating Machine!" plus there was a cute cartoon of a boy and girl holding a birthday cake that Amy painted. So she woke up to that on her house. It was pretty epic. For the date we did a photo scavenger hunt. I had mom take pictures of places and we had to figure out where it was, then go there and do an activity. We went to the park and played laser tag; to Foster Reservoir for lunch,swimming, and playing on the banana tube; home for ping pong; and to that spot by the big willow tree and the canal on the golf course for dessert (those delightful raspberry truffle brownies!) While at the canal we ended up swimming in it! As this was unplanned, it was the most fun part! :) It had a sort of small waterfall that we kept going down. It was seriously awesome.
Third fun memory was I think during my Junior year. Kaiti and I got creative with lunchtime. We started bringing weird stuff to eat for lunch and eating on the floor with picnic blankets. It was super fun! The one I remember most was when I brought one of Mom's grilled cheese sandwich makers and we put peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in it. We got some weird looks, but it was super fun. Also, they are surprisingly good grilled. Fun stuff! Those are my favorites I can think of. :)

1 comments:
Yeah, I knew the prompt could be kind of difficult but I figured there had to be something positive! Your own first date if nothing else - although I'm glad you didn't share that one b/c I may or may not make that a prompt in the future. :)
Fun post!
Post a Comment