I've been typing up letters that I wrote to my many siblings who served missions (in lieu of a personal history as a couple of my journals had to be chucked). Thank you for saving all those letters by the way and giving them back to me. But I came across some funny stuff that I wanted to share with you all. I may share more but for now I'll just share a postscript that I wrote to Nathan . . .
This is what Charity wants to tell you.
Me: "Do you think the baby's cute?"
Her: "Yep. He's cute."
Me: " Do you love the baby?"
Her: "Umhuh" (uh huh)
Me: "What does the baby eat?"
Her: "Milk" (pronounced as "malk") . "Just a sec. Just a sec okay?"
Me: "Okay"
Her: "I'm going to see what's wrong with that baby." (Andrew had been crying)
It made me chuckle. For those of us that knew Charity when she was little - can you not hear her saying all of this? She was just the cutest talker! Ha - "I'm going to see what's wrong with that baby"! It's kills me! lol *sigh*
02 October 2009
Memory Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment