Established August 1970

08 October 2009

More Memory Lane

Another excerpt from a letter to Nathan:

How is your mission going? The scribbles are from Charity. I'll translate: "Bash in a bap konk." That's what she said it said.

What?!! Ha ha!

3 comments:

Perry's said...

That is funny! My favorite is when I asked Charity what she was drinking and she said practical juice. I laughed so hard and got her to repeat it for everyone. And then last year she realized that she got it from the part on Cinderells where the stepmother is stirring her cup of tea and says it seem we have time on our hands, time that could be put to more practical use. Ha Ha Ha!

Perry's said...

Cinderells is a pet name I have for Cinderella. Not at all due to the fact that a is right by s on the keyboard and I don't proofread. I used the word regards once to end and e-mail I thought it would be kind of funny becuase well, who says regards. Anyway, the joke was on me because t is very close to g on the keyboard. So if you don't proofread don't ever end with regards or people might think you are calling them retards!

Raree (RAH-ree) said...

HAHAHA! That's hilarious!