Hey guys!
Well this week went by really fast! And it was really cold. haha. We got lost a couple times because it's a really big area and I don't have very much time yet in the area, so that was pretty great! haha. But it actually wasn't bad. And there were some pretty incredible breakthroughs and we saw some unexpected miracles.
Well first off, I want to give a shout out to Susan, for participating in the missionary work. It was really incredible. There's this guy named Camilo, and his twin's name is Matias, and they love the missionaries. Matias is a member, and he is waiting for his mission call. Camilo is not a member, but he's read the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price, and just has not been baptized because he's scared to leave his old life behind and make the decision. He's been listening to missionaries for 2 years now, and this week we decided to just light him up a little bit, we taught repentance, and committed him to stop smoking and to prepare to be baptized on the 2nd of July. I've never taught so boldly I don't think. And he accepted and committed to go to church. He showed up right on time but didn't want to go in because he was on his way to lunch. I was really sad, so I told him that I felt deceived and sad, and let them go. He called yesterday evening but I couldn't answer, and then he called again today. ( new paragraph for a long story )
I answered and he told me that he had been talking to Susan on Facebook and that she had shared her testimony with him and I think a scripture as well, and he said that it touched him that my niece already knew it, and that he knew it too, and said that he is going to make the decision now and be baptized; he has been 3 days without smoking now and is reading the scriptures. Please pray for him so that he may be blessed by the joy of this amazing gospel.
There was another cool miracle too, but I don't have time, so it will have to be for later. But I love you all a ton and I hope you all remember the importance and power of testimony.
Con Mucho Amor,
Elder Robinson
0 comments:
Post a Comment