At this point it's gotta be hard to remember what gifts you gave, but I remember (one of the few things that I keep in my brain)! This dress was from Nathan and Amy - thanks! Doesn't she look adorable? Love you all! Hey, at least Amy and the kids will probably get to see her in this dress before she grows out of it!
14 April 2009
For Nathan and Amy
At this point it's gotta be hard to remember what gifts you gave, but I remember (one of the few things that I keep in my brain)! This dress was from Nathan and Amy - thanks! Doesn't she look adorable? Love you all! Hey, at least Amy and the kids will probably get to see her in this dress before she grows out of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Darling girl!
Darling dress!
Darling pic!
Thanks!
Cuter than I could imagine! Love your little Katie Cat -- as Ava would say.
Post a Comment