Established August 1970

29 March 2009

Who checks this?

I've just been wondering how often anyone looks at this blog. Rachael is doing a great job of keeping the background updated. I really like this one. And we just updated our own, but I have trouble wanting to post again on here. Especially since I don't think very many of you look. Julie mentioned in an email that Tia posted a story on the Wilson family blog and I wondered why we didn't get to read it! There are pictures of our house on our blog if anyone would like to see.

2 comments:

Ray D. Robinson said...

It's hard to keep up with all the blogs (he says as he begins another one). I'm hoping that the one I'm beginning is something that people will follow and subscribe to an RSS feed ultimately, rather than having to go check it all the time.

Julie said...

To be honest, I'm not a big blogger. The Wilson family blog sends an email notification when someone posts, so I'm reminded to go check it out. (Maybe I need to ask Ray about the RSS feed thing....) But I do love having this blog with links to everyone in place, so when I do think about it, I can come here and click on your faces to see what you're up to, because I don't remember the names of your websites, and I definitely don't remember to peruse them regularly.

By the way, don't feel bad that you didn't hear Tia's story, April. She mostly plays around with the different emotive faces that my brother made as an option there! She's not a regular poster, but I'm sure she'd love to make some smiley faces on this blog too.... :)