Mike has been in New York all week which made for a lonely birthday, but I think the girls were more disappointed than I was. However, things improved in the late afternoon when someone brought me a birthday cake and we went to the post office to find Mike's present for me had arrived. That's all it took for the girls--cake and presents! The cards and phone calls I got were so fun that I resolved to do better remembering all of you and I apologize for my inconsistence in the past. I'll try to post a few pictures and see if this all works:) Mike is with the girls on this huge teflon slide that goes all the way down a hill at this fun obstacle course park. Emma and Jane are modeling the paper plate hats we learned how to make on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. Well, it looks like this works, but obviously I haven't figured out how to change the layout yet. Oh, well!
Love you all!
April
1 comments:
You did awesome! Thanks for the post. What a cute bunch of girls. Mike was cute, too. :-) I haven't really figured out all of the layout tricks myself. We can all learn together.
Post a Comment