This semester for my religion class I am taking Family Foundations. It is basically a course centered around the Family Proclamation. It's really been a good class and there have been a lot of great projects and articles that I have read, but this week seemed like it could be especially helpful so I thought I'd share. Every two weeks we start a new project which usually involved trying to build a good habit. The first unit it was finding a way to improve personal scripture study, the second was improving physical health. This unit we are supposed to choose from topics in the LDS family services section on lds.org and improve in one of the areas we study. I read this article in the "Stress" section and thought it was very helpful. It's about finding balance in our lives and not trying to do more than we are capable of. It's really so great. Read it! :) Love you all.
Read this awesome article! :)
19 March 2012
Balance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment