Spencer went to work on building the house with Tim on his birthday and got cold and started walking home without telling anyone. When Tim realized he was gone he drove home hoping he would see him on the way. When he got home and asked me if Spencer was here I felt sick to my stomach to realize he was lost. About 10 min. later I called Tim to see if he had found him and he had. Spencer was two houses down from the house we are building, at the Binghams house. They didn’t recognize him so they asked him his name and he said “Spencer” then they asked him his last name and he said “ Resneps”. What?!.. When they told me that I could not figure out what possessed him to say that. Tim figured it out. Resneps is in fact his name backwards and not his last name. Hahaha… It was scary but I am thankful for good neighbors and good laughs as well. And now Spencer knows the difference between his last name and his backwards name. J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is hysterical! Very scary that he was just wandering about on his own though. I will probably continue chuckling to myself for a few minutes. Thanks for sharing! :)
hahahaha Wow, that is so funny. Since it turned out well. :) Silly Spencer.
This would only happen in Mit's family! :)
Love ya tons! Glad everything was right in the end!
Love,
Lirpa
Post a Comment