Welcome all offspring of Raymond D. Robinson, Jr. Hope everyone will be willing to contribute pics, news, recipes, etc., etc. to this blog. We tried this out with myfamily.com before and it didn't work out too well. I hope this will work better for two reasons: I think it's user friendly, and it's FREE! Isn't that one of the most beautiful words? Probably you're wondering why I thought this would be a good idea since I have my own blog, Nathan and Amy have their own blog, and April & Mike have their own website. Well, I'll tell you: you can get all of the same stuff you could view on those different things on ONE page. With dial-up internet, email attachments of any kind take forever to download; however, blogs are very quick. My own personal blog is something for my friends, and for those on Dave's side of the family with the internet. Anywho . . . enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment